Monday, February 13, 2012

CHA cha Creative Shenanigans

      So a few weeks ago I had the opportunity to attend the annual CHA (Craft and Hobby Associations) convention in Anaheim, California.  This place was seriously an artist's DREAM! So many new products aimed at bringing the arts to the masses.
      There were business seminars, workshops, make-and-take booths where one could sample products (then take them home<--my favorite part) and hundreds of vendors from all around the world!
 One of my absolute favorite booths/vendors was the iLoveToCreate booth.. It was so colorful and the people were so friendly and helpful.
     Every corner of the booth, from the Betsy Johnson painted mannequins, the AMAZING drool-worthy wall of paints, the dope body painting to the Crafy Chica display was full of vibrant colors and  TONS of creativity.  It was such an amazing experience.
body paints! 

*drool

My sister Pearmama and I at the Crafty Chica glitter wall

Pearmama AKA my sister Denise
      I'm so stoked for the next years show! I even got a bit of face time in iLoveToCreate's video.  I guess i just kept hanging around so they figured they would ask me something.. hah   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...