Wednesday, October 16, 2013

BFI Disney Diaries: Spooktacular

One thing people may (or may not) know about me is that I'm an avid-self-proclaimed Disney-holic annual passholder. 

Yeah that's right!
no cares given


Next to Christmas time, Fall is my FAVORITE time of year to visit the park. 

I mean...Space Mountian transformed into the spooky (and fast) Ghost Galaxy, a giant HalloweenTown-esque Mickey Jacko'lantern, The Nightmare Before Christmas themed rides and snacks, Dia de Los Muertos themed areas in Frontierland  AND trick or treating in the park???  How much better can it get?



ohhhhh I know, a spooky-fied firework show and parade!!!! DUH

Did I mention The Nightmare Before Christmas??  Well if you're a fan of the soundtrack, sip a pumpkin-spiced latte whilst eating pumpkin-spiced beignets in the French Quarter, where the soundtrack is playing on the reg.  
I suppose it's not all about the food yeah right.

There's just something about the way the air feels in fall that makes me so happy. Isn't is weird how each season has a different feeling in the air. Especially at night?

EEEEKkkkkk I LOVE fall in general, but Disney nights during fall give me something I seem to have been lacking all year long pumpkin-spiced beignets   

ttyl
Jeshua























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...