Friday, November 18, 2011

Them Good Genes

I'd like to think I come from a long line of talented people.....well I would like to believe that. -_-
                                                                            anyways
One thing I do know, is that one of the most talented and inspiring persons I know, just happens to be my big sister Denise A.K.A Pearmama.  She recently designed some pretty awesome scarves that just scream Bad-Ass-ery!
these 100% Pashmina scarves come in a variety of colors 

Perfect for the Cold Seasons ahead!

Punk Rock Sugar Skull...now really, does it get any better??



 Take a look for yourself and visit her personal blog at www.pearmama.com or her Etsy store http://www.etsy.com/shop/Pearmama for even more amazing work, not to mention her hilarious commentary on life, love, family and all around craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...